Are you not in the mood to cook multiple dishes this Christmas? It can be tiring to prepare a holiday feast especially when it consists of never-ending plates of food and a long list of guests.
For those who don’t know, a traditional Christmas dinner includes turkey or ham with stuffing, potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and vegetables such as carrots, turnips, parsnips, etc. You can still keep the traditional dishes of Christmas, but fit for only two people with this all-in-one SmartyPans recipe!
1 whole Ham
1 cup of Brussel Sprouts
1 cup of Green Beans
1 cup of Parsnips
1 cup of Potatoes
2 cloves of Garlic
Salt and Pepper to season
Cranberry Sauce to serve
- Slice the ham into pieces at your choice of size. Note: We suggest no bigger than the size of your hand.
- Add oil into pan and cook ham until golden (4 minutes per side).
- Pour maple syrup into pan and turn the ham a few times until it’s fully coated in glaze.
- Keep the excess oils from the ham and add in the brussel sprouts, parsnips and green beans. Cook until crispy-tender and season with salt and pepper.
- After cooking the vegetables, add in your potatoes and pan-fry with chopped cloves of garlic till it’s golden brown. Season with salt and pepper after it’s done.
- Serve cranberry sauce on the side.
SmartyPans wants to make everything convenient from the experience to the execution of your cooking! Enjoy this simple and traditional recipe that will help you celebrate the Christmas spirit, but without the aftermath of a pile of dirty pots and pans.
Total time to prep: 20 minutes
Total time to cook: 40 minutes